Frequently asked questions
- Are there any restrictions for displaying the remaining time?
- Are there any restrictions for temperature request?
- How can I renew my dfreeeze license
You can renew your dfreeeze license directly in your dfreeeze app. The following payment methods are available: Paypal, direct debit, GiroPay and bank transfer.
- When is manual mode switching possible?
Installation / Assembly
- How can I test the app before buying it?
Please contact us.
You can reach our support team at: dfreeeze [at] digades.de
- My parking heater is not reacting. Why is that?
First, please check whether your receiver was already installed in the vehicle when you performed the initialisation.
Initialisation was successful if the status display shows the message “Initialisation successful software version ############”.
If the receiver has already been connected but you are still not receiving the message, that may be because the receiver cannot connect to the mobile phone network. In this case you should move your vehicle to a location with better reception. Then perform the initialisation again.
- The app does not recognise my installed receiver!
Once you have set up your vehicle in the app (see section 3.3 in the user manual), the status display should show the following message: “Initialisation performed software version xxxxxxxxxx”. This indicates that your dfreeeze receiver was installed correctly and has mobile phone reception.
Please note that initialisation can only be successful if the receiver has mobile phone reception and a power supply.
- How can an "authorised user" log in?
- the vehicle name
- the telephone number of the dfreeeze (D200 number, starting with +49...) and
- the 4-digit PIN code (chosen by the main user at the first initialisation).
- How much does dfreeeze cost?
- What do I have to do when I sell my car with dfreeeze?
The new owner needs at least the 8-digit serial number (with this number the dfreeeze can be clearly identified) and he should contact customer service to get all further data and a new verification key. The licence is not automatically renewed, bank details are not stored.
- What do the different comfort levels 1-5 mean?
The comfort level determines the running time of the parking heater. Comfort level 1 is the lowest (max. running time 20 minutes) and comfort level 5 is the highest (max. running time 60 minutes). The running time always depends on the temperature.
- What is the 4-digit PIN needed for?
The PIN is important for the "authorised users" so that they can create the vehicle in the app.
- Where can I find the D200 number?
The D200 number (starting with +49...) is the phone number of the dfreeeze's built-in sim card. You can find it on the label of the dfreeeze module and on the sticker that comes with the box.
- Where can I find the Verification Key?
The Verification Key is noted on the sticker that comes with dfreeeze. If it is lost, please contact customer support (dfreeeze [at] digades.de).
- Where can I get the 4-digit PIN?
You choose the 4-digit PIN by yourself.
- Where is the serial number stored in the app?
The serial number can be found in the app under "Settings".